SEDCO Mission Statement
The Swissvale Economic Development Corporation (SEDCO) is a group of individuals living and working in Swissvale that seeks to organize, direct, and coordinate the economic revitalization of the Borough of Swissvale. Through valuable relationships with public officials, neighborhood and civic leaders, business professionals, and residents, SEDCO improves the economic stability and quality of life within Swissvale.
Eric Baldwin – President
Tim Ward – Vice President
George Petty – Treasurer
Claudine Bagwell – Secretary
Recent Projects and Activities
- “Taste of Swissvale” Fundraiser – a house tour of 5 rehabbed homes along Duquesne Avenue, Monongahela Avenue, Palmer Street, and Park Avenue
- Kopp Glass Gateway Project in coordination with the Mon Valley Initiative
- Sponsor a Pie Throwing Contest for Swissvale Community Days
- Swissvale Borough Clean-up Days
- Support Garden Club
- Support Rotary Club
- Serves as the parent organization of the Swissvale Farmers Market
Interested in Opportunities in Swissvale through Allegheny County's Vacant Property Recovery Program?
Learn more here.